Campaigns on IFundWomen may not be created for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam others. It is the sole responsibility and exclusive liability of the campaign owner to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with their campaigns, and not to make any false or misleading statements in connection with their campaign.
- any form of “security” as defined in the Securities Act of 1933
- any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit-sharing
- any alcoholic consumer products
- any controlled substance or drug paraphernalia
- any weapons, ammunition and related accessories
- any form of lottery or gambling
- any form of air transportation
- any items or services promoting hate, discrimination, death, personal injury, destruction to person or property; any items or services that are prohibited by applicable law to do, possess, or distribute; any items or services that would result in infringement or violation of another person’s rights if distributed.
IFundWomen is not a venue for disrespect, trolling, profanity, meanness, harassment, spam, abuse, or hatred.