Skip to main content
What are the criteria of the Visa North Dakota Program?
- Must own and operate a business in North Dakota, United States
- Must have a minimum annual revenue of $24K
- Must have been registered as a business entity for at least two (2) years
- Must be a business that has a product or service in market and generating revenue
- Must be a growing business that demonstrates potential for future growth through their product or service
- Must have a digital presence and supporting media